Friday, June 21, 2013

Flick Tennis ipa for iphone/ipad/ipod


Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.






Description

WINNER - People's Choice Award - 8th International Mobile Gaming Awards (IMGA)!

The Best Tennis Game on the App Store with over a million downloads! Tennis! Comics! RPG! A sports game unlike anything you have seen before!

REVIEWS:

"I'm loving it" - Touch Arcade

"I promise you’ve never seen anything like it. One of the most unique, charming and frankly bonkers tennis games" - Touch Gen

"Best tennis game that I've ever played on any mobile platform" - Mobile Tech Reviews

"It is the first tennis game that makes me feel like I am playing a real game of tennis. Seriously, it is just brilliant" - Lost in Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment